- 1 pt. St. Elizabeth's Allspice Dram.
- 2 pts. Navan.
- 4 pts. 1921 Cream de Tequila.
- 6 oz. Coffee
- 2 pts. chocolate ganache
- Coffee Mug rimmed in chocolate ganache and dipped in cinnamon sugar.
- Garnished with fresh whipped cream infused with Allspice Dram
- Dip and rim coffee mug
- Pour warm ganache in bottom of mug
- Mix together dram, Navan and tequila and pour over warm ganache
- Fill with hot coffee
- Top with whipped cream, serve with a iced-tea spoon
Colleen Kempenaar beat out eight other competitors to win the Newport Winter Festival's AnnualHot Drink Contest for the second year in a row. Her new hot drink concept: Colleen’s Creamy Tequila Chocolate Coffee took first place. The award winning recipe combines chocolate ganache from Garrison Confections in Providence, Rhode Island, with 1921 Tequila Cream, Navan Vanilla Liqueur and hot coffee.